I just have to show my picture of what Libby's closet looked like before I asked Jeff to build me some nice shelves, so her closet could function properly.
and the after picture. So a BIG THANKS to Jeff!! I just love organization. Now only if the rest of the house was this organized. We do have plans to do the rest of the closets.
Jeff I am impressed, Rachel just keep cracking that whip until you have all the closets done they look great!!! Jeff do you hire out! You two have such a dear sweet family, I can see the love you have for one another and the fun family traditions you are establishing. Today we have a new President and I hope a brighter future is in store for our economic situation, Sounds like you've picked up more training sessions, good...your in our prayers and we love you both. We continue to enjoy working across from each other, programs are started to come together as we visit with the Stake Pres. of Germany, they are excited to see the Arp program coming...
2 comments:
Jeff I am impressed, Rachel just keep cracking that whip until you have all the closets done they look great!!! Jeff do you hire out! You two have such a dear sweet family, I can see the love you have for one another and the fun family traditions you are establishing. Today we have a new President and I hope a brighter future is in store for our economic situation, Sounds like you've picked up more training sessions, good...your in our prayers and we love you both. We continue to enjoy working across from each other, programs are started to come together as we visit with the Stake Pres. of Germany, they are excited to see the Arp program coming...
I love it! Send him over to build shelves in our shed when it's done. We'll even let him borrow our airtank and hoses for the job :o)
Post a Comment