Man does time fly.
He weighed 8lbs 9oz 19 inches long
Big Blue Eyes
Carter liked to wear glasses to be like his big sister Abby.(he liked to wear them so much I had to take an old pair of Abby's eyeglasses and take the lenses out so he could play with them and wear them as much as he wanted to.
.............anything that his Dad likes to do.
Carter is a Child of God.
Carter really likes being the baby boy........he gets allot of attention,especially after two Girly girls.
I don't know how many time's the Girls have dressed him up in their dress up clothes.
It doesn't end there...........

..........Daddy also likes to dress Carter up. And Carter is always a good sport.
.....And is very proud of it.He tell's me "I love her so much Mom."
We love carter very much and really enjoy having him in our family.




.jpg)
.jpg)
Carter is just like his dad......jpg)





4 comments:
AAWWWW!!!! Carter is so dang cute!!!! Is he really that old already?! How time flys!
Happy Birhtday Carter! I hope it is a good one, your so cute.
I love you so much.
I laughted so dang hard when I saw him in the dress picture, yeah you can definately tell he has sisters!!!!!
-Rebekah
What a sweet tribute to five years of life...it brought tears, a smile, and a laugh all at the same time. Children are so precious, I could see a little minature of the Carter family and a little minature of Jeff when he was that age...Carter, Halloween babies are special just like you...kind to their sister's, big helpers for mom and dad, and full of rough, tumble, run and play. Thanks for your sweet prayers for us... We Love You and wish you a very spooky booothday with lots of Halloween Fun. CTR..
Love, Grandma & Grandpa
Man! That made me cry... Im lacking sleep so maybe im a little emotional.. But he is such a sweetheart! Give him a HUGE hug and Kiss from me! Cant wait for tonight!
That is so cute! It's crazy to look at those pictures. You forget that they were ever that small. Happy Birthday Carter!
Post a Comment