5.19.2009

Happy Birthday Abby!

Oh my Little Abby.....
It just seem's like yesterday......
That she was born.

She is such sweet girl......

..We have done so many fun things together


She is such a good big sister, at such a young age.

she has such a happy attitude.....

she is always busy doing something.....I just love having her around


You would never know but she is a big fan of worms.


Abby is loved by many people...she is a Mommy's Girl.


Her sister is her best friend....


And she love's and misses her Grandma...


Abby has a pet dog and his name is Lucky. She takes such good care of him.

Abby is also a Daddy's Girl...



Did I already say? Abby is a GREAT! Big sister.

Abby is a Good friend also.

She is very proud of her uncle Seth or should I say Elder Carter.

We Love Abby and are very proud of her. Happy 10th B-day.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Abby IS such a sweet girl. Hope your birthday was great!

Heather Durfey said...

WOW time flies! Happy Birthday!! I hope it was a fun one.

Loni Stevens said...

Lova ya, Abby.

PS. You couldn't find a better photo to post of me & Abby? (Raising my eyebrows) ;) Yuck.

Jamie said...

WOW! can't believe it's been 10 yrs!!!

Happy Birthday ABBY!

1976vette said...

Dear Abby, I remember all those cute stages of your life. I especially like the plays you write and direct and perform. I know that you are all those wonderful things that your mother wrote about and more. When grandma needs help your right there, you are one who includes others, you have a beautiful smile that you share, you are always happy and you choose to be so, your good at swimming, rollerblade, 4-H, reading, school, tending, obeying, and helping grandma when the beads were spilled...we miss you and wish you a happy 10th birthday. Love, Grandma & Grandpa from Germany...CTR