Well , she went to her eye appointment where she got these cute glasses.
The doctor said that sometimes in baby's they have a wide nose bridge and it appears like they are going cross eyed, when they really aren't. That was the case here. But he did want to know, who in the family was nearsighted. I told the Doctor that Jeff her father is. He said that she is nearsighted and he would like to see her back in about 1 1/2 years. So when she is 2. I was amazed that they can tell so young.
Libby's eye's are dilated



2 comments:
That is crazy that they can tell so early what kind of eye sight babies have. Those glasses are super awesome! I love you blog design too! It's so you.
Oh Rachael I just called you last night and left concern about Libby's eye appointment and look here it is on your blog...This is soooo Great. Isn't she the cutes green eyed little princess...Libby you stay away from prince charming for about 20 years, keep wearing those glasses...Love your Blog, feels like home to see you and the children having fun. Getting ready for Halloween and that scarry birthday party? Love to all...
CTR, Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment